P R O D U C T I V I T Y
Keeping track of where your people are, what they spend time their time on and ensuring
customer billing is accurate all add up to increased production and profits!
-Keep track of the units of turnkey tasks.
- produce color coded maps showing the daily turnkey production
- ‘spatially correct’ color coded map of the tasks performed, displays them for the user to
view, zoom, print or email
- link to google maps for an overview of job activity
- time by task allows tracking of finite data points for enhanced management
- each task has the option of having a user defined pre-requisite attached to it.
– Example before the group task of ‘paving’ is input, the user could set a
requirement of ‘grading’, and prior to grading, ‘surveying’ etc. this option
allows the user to better control the workflow processes involved in
– Work flow processes and documents are tracked as a prerequisite to a
- Time sheets link to payroll, contractor costs as well as client billing in real time.
- Job.Smart tracks costs by ‘production’ tasks and job expenses.
Job.Smart keeps track of all people on the project through the daily report. Each worker
is tracked for the hours he/she worked as well as the tasks he/she performed. The system
can be queried for each project over a user defined date range. This information is easily
linked to any payroll system or spreadsheet.