H U M A N R E S O U R C E S
People make or break a company’s success. Proper HR management gives you the edge
on staying ahead of the competition.
Job.Smart tracks employee information from prehire to retirement.
This includes contact info, remunerations, benefits, next of kin, training certificates,
evaluations, awards and disciplinary actions, safety reports, and medical examinations
where applicable. Reports are available on information regarding an employee.
• Enterprise wide system of worker and subcontractor information gives managers
extreme flexibility to manage their workforce.
• Security levels are established to safeguard protected private information as
defined by FOIP legislation.
- Database of general employee information
- Assigned accountability of all prerequisites. (User must sign off on the certification and competency of each employee.)
– In the integrated package, the employee has to be cleared of all requirements prior to acceptance of his time sheet on a work site. Time sheets are linked to any payroll system or spreadsheet.
- Job. Smart maintains a history of all ‘events’ related to each employee
both positive and negative, throughout their history with the company
linked to any payroll system or spreadsheet.